Wednesday, May 6, 2009

Watch This Space

"Watch This Space" is what the television channels always say when they're getting ready to air new shows or swap the schedule around. VoiceTV has it a lot because the channel has a lot of dead time but is expanding. VoiceTV is the Korean television channel, and strangely, often has the best programming...

Anyway, since my last post, I have been in Rarotonga, which is about a million posts in and of itself, and traveled a wee bit with my parents, and seen Ben and Kate, and all manner of exciting things, but it's also midsemester, so I have tests and assignments and stuff, and just in general have not been able to upload photos or write new posts. I apologise, but I promise that the Rarotonga posts will be worth the wait! So watch this space!

A quick note: the Simon and Garfunkel episode of Flight of the Conchords? HAS ART GARFUNKEL IN IT. Yes. Yes, I know what you're thinking. Art Garfunkel, TWO, Paul Simon, ONE. And, okay, I love Saturday Night Live, but the other of Art Garfunkel's points is ARTHUR... so it's really more like INFINITY AND TWO to one. I'm pretty sure the only thing Paul Simon could do to pull ahead at this point is show up here in New Zealand and sing Gumboots to me. If you're reading this, Paul Simon... I suppose you could sing a different song, but my favourite is Gumboots, and I think you need all the points you can get after that Arthur blow... New Zealand is really lovely...

No comments:

Post a Comment