Thursday, April 2, 2009

The News

So, I heard an interesting story on the news today. I was simultaneously writing an essay on mammoth evolution, so I haven't got all the details, but the gist of it was this:

Somebody important (maybe a Congressman?) changed his wikipedia entry to downplay something that happened during his visit to India. The guy in the news footage was saying that this guy should take wikipedia's advice and read their conflict of interest guidelines. For some reason, this stuck me as highly entertaining.

Wikipedia. It's the revolution.

In looking for the details of this story (if anybody has them, please share them with me. After that guy said that line, I was really sad that I hadn't paid closer attention to the rest of the story - all the headlines are about G-20, so it's hard to find a small story like that right now), I noticed that WHAT, Stevens' conviction may get overturned? Also someone fill me in on that.

Right, reference list.

1 comment:

  1. A news story for Lisa (It has to do with Alaska): http://blog.nola.com/jarvisdeberry/2009/03/gov_bobby_jindals_mockery_of_v.html

    ReplyDelete