Wednesday, January 14, 2009

BLAME DEVON FOR AWESOMENESS!

So, Devon used his superpowers to bring the photos back! They have been successfully retrieved! Unfortunately, my camera is unable to recognize them and so I cannot transfer them to my computer for your enjoyment until I next see Devon (July), but honestly, I do not mind so much. I am more ecstatic that the Jesse/Jaime/Jemmy/Devon photo was preserved.

Also, he gave me the mussel bowl! You probably do not know what I am talking about unless you are Shalom, and she is traveling right now, but let me just say that it is awesome. It is a ceramic bowl that looks like a mussel shell, and as I told Devon, it is my second favorite piece of pottery he has ever made, the first being the puffin on the puffin hut.

But in other, less awesome news, I appear to have lost my Radium Man notebook. I think perhaps I left it at school... if Ben or Julie happens across a gray notebook (please don't go looking for it, it is a waste of time and not important, but if you happen to see it), let me know. I don't think I'll have to describe it further, as I usually don't go in for gray things and I think it is the only gray notebook I have ever owned (it came in a set).

I found out today that all of my electronics I will be taking with me (camera battery charger and laptop charger) will take up to 240 volts, so I don't even have to get a transformer (although some of you have seen the little McDonald's Ratchet I carry around in my bag). I've been searching around for both the adapter to change the plug style and the transformer to change the voltage, but I guess I only need the adapter!

That's all for now!

Oh, and the pig's name is Uno.

No comments:

Post a Comment