Monday, January 5, 2009

Happy New Year

Hey ho,

So, this is my new blog, in preparation for studying abroad in Christchurch, New Zealand. I don't leave Juneau until the 25th of January, and then I don't leave Hawaii until the 9th of February, so it'll be slow and boring until then. Sorry. If you don't like it, then you can just go away.

I used to tell people to go away all the time in elementary school. Once in kindergarten, or possibly first grade (I was in the same room and had the same teacher both years, so the two years blend together pretty effectively), I was playing Monopoly with other kids, and this girl came up and invited herself in and folded the Monopoly money. All of that was okay until we got to the folding of Monopoly money. Monopoly money must stay clean and uncreased! So, I told her to go away, and I got in trouble. Also, there was a corn snake named Corky who was our class pet, and one day, he pooped in the tin of little plastic counting bears.

So. Here it is. I hope that there are interesting things in it later on. Happy 2009!

Lisa

No comments:

Post a Comment