Sunday, August 16, 2009

FML

I would just like to share this post to FML:

Today, I literally stopped traffic. I was crossing the street and a butterfly landed on me. Being phobic of butterflies, I had a panic attack in the middle of the road. Oh, and I am 17, captain of our football team, and in very good shape. My girlfriend laughed the hardest. FML

In other news, the mystery party was AMAZING! I... don't think that any of them actually have this address, but all the same, thank you to Erin for hosting and playing, Matt, Jordan, Grant, and Heather for playing, Shane for doing an awesome job filling in, and of course Shalom for being an awesome co-creator and -writer! It's too bad Mac couldn't be there to fill his own role, but I understand completely. Ethan showed up to his own murder, and Shane actually cracked the case at the end! For those of you curious, it was Heather with the gun in the janitor's closet.

Now that the mystery party is over, I'm a little bit at loose ends until Monday, when Transparent Devices reopens. I leave next Sunday. I hope someone with a car wants to go to Chipotle, because the IES group has made me soooo curious about it, and Chipotle just opened in Rochester! Also I hope someone with a car picks me up at the airport... I should really look into that.

I MISS NEW ZEALAND! I've been watching Flight of the Conchords ALL the time, and I don't know if that makes it better or worse! On the plus side, I've figured out how to fold toilet paper, so. That's all for now, bye-o!

No comments:

Post a Comment