Monday, March 30, 2009

Midterms

It's midterms week here, right before the three week term break, so I don't have much to say except that I've been studying and procrastinating studying. But there are a couple of things I thought I would throw out there:

1) The Black Caps v. India cricket test (five day game) ended in a draw. That happens when not all the innings are completed. I was - oh wait for it - gutted to hear.

2) On Kate's behalf (I saw Grace's post on Kate's blog), last I heard she was in Wanaka, returning to Christchurch on either Thursday or Friday. So never fear, she shall return! Triumphant, I hope.

3) Shalom pointed out that one of the parks on my map looks like an upside down elephant, and now whenever I look at my map I feel guilty for not having written my paper on proboscideans yet...

At the end of this week, when all my tests and papers and everything are done, I will be leaving for the Island Hills fieldtrip for my field studies course, so don't expect anything for a couple of weeks. Sorry, Ben, I'll try to post when I get back from Island Hills, but by the time I return (also triumphant, I hope), Erin will be here!!! Yes, Erin! And then my parents! And then Ben! And then Claire! A party of goodness!

Okay, I just derailed studying for at least an hour being all excited for the parade of visitors that is coming. Thanks for reading, bye for now.

No comments:

Post a Comment